• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gunmakers Fair At Kempton

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The flyer says it all.

Attachments

• DSCN1103.JPG
    DSCN1103.JPG
    636.4 KB · Views: 3
My wife and I will be going. She wants to get another sack full of horns for her scrimshaw work.
I need to make a list of what I need for what rifles and what pistols that I have. NO way I can remember, tried that 2 weeks ago when we stopped by Dixons after the Willys Jeep Picnic at the fairgrounds.

I plan to go, probably on the Saturday, and maybe my 12 year old kid will tag along. She's been shooting some matches with me, but her interest outside of those events is low.

It's a great event, but it is heavily targeted toward 'builders'; that's great, of course, but one is more likely to find parts than a finished everyday rifle or such. The new setting is super. Plus everyone will stop at the Dixon's location and everyone benefits! Real gem of an event for the ML world.

I plan to go on that Saturday. Will be my first time going. Habe heard a lot about the event but was not able to go. Retirement frees up a lot of things!

Springfield Art ....................Call Dixon's Muzzleloader Shop , at Kempton. If they have caps , they might save them for you ahead of time. They're on the way , ya go past the shop to get to the fairgrounds.

The Gunmakers' Fair is the go to show for Muzzleloading. I normally can find a good selection of flints, and spare parts. Normally none of the guns are in my price range or style but still great to window shop. As for horns, very nice selection and some very nice leather pouches.

The Gunmakers' Fair is the go to show for Muzzleloading. I normally can find a good selection of flints, and spare parts. Normally none of the guns are in my price range or style but still great to window shop. As for horns, very nice selection and some very nice leather pouches.
I do find it particularly targeted toward Builders, which is great, but never saw much in the way of purchasable guns, except for hi-end. Just sayin', it's a great muzzle loading event, one of the best, but is really geared toward builders; if you don't build (like me) it might be a little less of interest.

Latest posts

Back