• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gunbuilder's Seminar / Workshop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone on this forum going to the gunmaker's workshop held in Bowling Green, KY the first week of June? Anyone been there before?

No, tell us alittle more, What is it about, how often is it run etc.

navaho said:
What is the name of the workshop and who is the contact?

The workshop is the NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar. It has been held at Western Kentucky University for 24 years -- this will be the 25th. It began as a lecture demo sort of experience but quickly evolved into hands-on skills based classes. Subjects and instructors change from year to year and the June selection of classes is advertised each year in the January Muzzle Blasts magazine.

The registration is handled through the NMLRA office at Friendship, IN and the contact person there is Brenda Field. The NMLRA web site also has a posting of the 2006 course descriptions, a list of the instructors, etc.

Spoke with Gary Brumfield and the classes are filling up. Call, don't mail in your reservation. Any class taught by the NMLRA at Bowling Green is great and you're bound to learn something. I took classes for four years (until I stopped earning so much comp time).

Back