• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gun-show Double-barreled Flinter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Friends,

I'm NOT sure where this thread belongs but this AM at the SAXET Gun-show here in The Alamo City an exhibitor had a "rather Plain Jane" SXS double-barreled (French-made) about 11mm rifle/shotgun combination gun, with about 26" tubes. = It appeared to be in NRA FINE condition.
(The gentleman said that his research indicated that it was made in Paris circa 1780 & until fairly recently the gun was in a private collection in CT.)

Due to the crowded conditions/noise at that time, the vendor never told me a price but said that he would contact me by phone later in the week, as I seemed to be the only person who was interested in the little gun.
(I have NO idea what the little combination-gun is worth but I'm interested in it, for small game hunting.)

yours, satx

satx78247 said:
Friends,

I'm NOT sure where this thread belongs but this AM at the SAXET Gun-show here in The Alamo City an exhibitor had a "rather Plain Jane" SXS double-barreled (French-made) about 11mm rifle/shotgun combination gun, with about 26" tubes. = It appeared to be in NRA FINE condition.
(The gentleman said that his research indicated that it was made in Paris circa 1780 & until fairly recently the gun was in a private collection in CT.)

Due to the crowded conditions/noise at that time, the vendor never told me a price but said that he would contact me by phone later in the week, as I seemed to be the only person who was interested in the little gun.
(I have NO idea what the little combination-gun is worth but I'm interested in it, for small game hunting.)

yours, satx
Do you have a image some continental makers did make a rifle shotgun combination if so I may be able to help
Feltwad

Back