• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings From WNY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tgreen

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tim, I've been involved in shooting black powder and reenacting since 1974 (with a 20 year stint in the USN). Looking forward to enjoying this site.

Hi Tim, welcome to the forum. Please post some of your experiences, shooting and re-enacting. Emery

Welcome Tim, good folks and a lot of knowledge here.

Thanks for the years of your service. :bow:

Sixbull

Tim,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us.Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome Tim, from a fellow New Yorker and a 27 year Vet of the USAF! Hope you'll enjoy membership in the Forum and take advantage of many of the great muzzleloading and reenacting activities around the state. Mike

Walworth,Wayne Cty is where I 'm at now. My family is from Potsdam, St Lawrence, Cty

tcgunner said:
Walworth,Wayne Cty is where I 'm at now. My family is from Potsdam, St Lawrence, Cty
well thats west of me! :wink: now add it to yer bio! and all will know.. :thumbsup:

Back