• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from the hills of the Highlands

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Hills of the Highlands is bit of an oxymoron; you're already in the 'highlands' if you're in the 'hills', but it's all beautiful although I prefer the Islay Scotches! :) Speyside, sea-water, salt air!
i own a mortimer 11 ga side by side shotgun made in 1850 in Scotland. shoots well.

Welcome from Alabama. Mother's side of the family are Burns, and came over from Ayrshire in the 1780s. Our little community here in North Central Alabama is called Ayres, which was settled by Scots.

Welcome from Alabama. Mother's side of the family are Burns, and came over from Ayrshire in the 1780s. Our little community here in North Central Alabama is called Ayres, which was settled by Scots.

Our Scots ancestors colonised (along with our Irish cousins) the known civilised world, here in the land of the Aussie we thrived and dominated; "The Blood is Strong".

Welcome from East Anglia. I'll let YOU explain the rather odd take on the ownership of smoothbore muzzleloaders here in UK.

Latest posts

Back