• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from San Diego

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianlkennedy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello Folks,
About a year ago I moved back to San Diego. I had been living in Taiwan for the previous 15 years. I got my muzzleloader out of storage about a week ago, got it cleaned up and am in the process of buying the various supplies for it. I own a Thompson Center Arms .54 Hawkins which I really enjoyed shooting before I moved to Taiwan and now that I am back I look forward to getting back into it.

And I look forward to talking with folks here.

take care,
Brian

Hi Brian, glad to see you still have an interest in the primitive shooting! Good luck! Emery

Welcome Friend, Glad to have you, so jump in and contribute or ask those questions! We have alot of fun traditional M/L folks here abouts!

Rick :hatsoff:

:hatsoff: Welcome Brian. Glad to see you back in the USA and also in the 4um. Looking forward to reading your posts, so don't be bashful. Vern

Back