• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Northern Virginia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 30836

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Glad I found you folks!
I started with a 2nd hand .45 Ky Pistol about 35 years ago. The kids came along and I got out of it till about 4 yrs ago when an Pietta '58 Remington followed me home. I've since added a .50 cal T/C Renegade and an Uberti Colt Walker.
I've jumped in with both feet now. I cast balls and conicals, make my own wads and recently started milling my own black powder.
Haven't had a boring weekend since!

Welcome to our forum my friend! This forum is the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloader's and BP shooting! All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well.

Sounds like you've been bitten by the BP bug! Also sounds like you got yourself a nice little collection going!

I will have to add that the forum forbids the making of BP though!

You'll find like minded folks as yourself on this forum. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also love to hear what you might want to share with us as well!

This forum is a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis. Something new to checkout all the time!

We are honored to have ya aboard and we look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Mike, there is just no Hope for you.

Welcome to the Forum! :hatsoff:

Oh, we don't mind at all that you mill your own powder, as long as you are real careful about it, the Rules just don't allow discussing the how-to's of making it.

Richard/Grumpa

Weclome!

Your own BP! Wow, you've got big balls (hope not on fire)! :)

Back