• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

greetings from land o lakes,fl

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkyblu

32 Cal.
Reaction score
brand new here ...what a great resource. been poking around and i have a few questions hopefully someone can help with in the forums.see y'all there

Welcome to the camp! Lot's of friendly folks here and we're glad you found us!

Hi Michael. welcome! If you read past posts pertaining to your questions, then ask any that aren't answered, you will find a lot of information much quicker.

Welcome! I have some friends that live in Land O lakes. If you ever make it over to the east side of this sand bar, give a shout! :v

Welcome to the forum. Learn to use the search engine as pretty hard to find a question that has not been asked. There is a wonderfull bunch of folks here ready to help

Welcome to the MLF Michael! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Hey there Lone, I've lived here for over 20 yrs.who are your friends over here, I have a good hunting buddy who owns the local archery/BS emporium and we do some pretty good hunts on this side so if your'e ever in our neck of the woods give a shout all my info is in the profile...good huntin to you.

Latest posts

Back