• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greeetings from SW PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olliesmypup13

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,
long time reader; new at posting.
Joined the forum about a month ago.
Ohio born and raised, moved to Pa about seven years ago. Enjoy the forum immensely, and look forward to getting to know some of you.

Greetings. Come on in and set a spell. My family moved from PA 55 years ago (Kennet SQ.)
As a new member you can now join us on the online shooting contest (postal) page. Feel free to join in any month you want. The guys will welcome you in real fast. Tons of fun and you will meet new friends fast. Just average shooters having a ball. Round ball that is.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the fire, pull up a stump an sit a spell.
Just where are you, I'm am just outside of Clearfield,

I grew up and lived in the Canton area until the mid '80s, when I moved to Zanesville for work.
12 years in Southeast Ohio, then moved back to Canton for 13 more years before we moved to Pa.
Have been here in Washington Co for seven years (as of yesterday, oddly enough, LOL)

Latest posts

Back