• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just joined the forum a couple of days ago.

Long time muzzleloader shooter here but work, travel for work and life in general has keep me out of the game for a few years. Been back into shooting muzzleloader matchs for about 6 months now. I have really enjoyed getting back to my muzzleloading roots.

I hope to attend my first over the log shoot very soon. Also interested in giving flintlocks a try, thinking about a Kibler Woodsrunner.

I enjoy all types of firearms, fishing, kayaking, kayak fishing and just about everything outdoors.

Darrell

welcome from a former Hoosier who live in central Kentucky. Was raise in southern Indiana and lived in Shelbyville for 15 years. Mind if I ask who you shoot with. I used to shot with many different clubs around the state many of them seem to no longer exist anymore.

Long time muzzleloader shooter here but work, travel for work and life in general has keep me out of the game for a few years. Been back into shooting muzzleloader matchs for about 6 months now. I have really enjoyed getting back to my muzzleloading roots.

I hope to attend my first over the log shoot very soon. Also interested in giving flintlocks a try, thinking about a Kibler Woodsrunner.

I enjoy all types of firearms, fishing, kayaking, kayak fishing and just about everything outdoors.

Darrell
Welcome from Idaho. Similar story to mine - life got in the way, now I have more time and looking forward to spending time doing all the things I used to love!

Welcome Hoosier. I'm down near Lawrenceburg, Indiana.

Would be pleased to let you handle/shoot my Colonial sometime if you're local so you can judge the quality for yourself before investing in a kit yourself. (Also I need local BP friends lol)

welcome from a former Hoosier who live in central Kentucky. Was raise in southern Indiana and lived in Shelbyville for 15 years. Mind if I ask who you shoot with. I used to shot with many different clubs around the state many of them seem to no longer exist anymore.
Hi Ronald, and thanks for the welcome.

I live in central Indiana (Plainfield) and shot at Marion County Fish and Game. Back in the day I also did a lot of shooting with friends on private property. Lately I have been shooting at Thunder Creek just south of Morgan Monroe State Forest.

Welcome Hoosier. I'm down near Lawrenceburg, Indiana.

Would be pleased to let you handle/shoot my Colonial sometime if you're local so you can judge the quality for yourself before investing in a kit yourself. (Also I need local BP friends lol)
Thanks Robert, I would like to take you up on that offer sometime. Where is it that you shoot?

Darrell

Latest posts

Back