• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Graff and Sons Mexico Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used them in the past. No issues.
I just ordered and received from Powder Valley 2 lbs of Schuetzen 3F.
It was spendy, but I was glad to get it.

Stopped by Graf & Sons today, picked up two cans of "Graf & Sons" black powder -ffg and fffg - $22.39 per pound. Powder is made in Germany by "Wano". Asked about shipping - Hazmat shipping is around $25 per package (not per pound) for those who wish to have it shipped to them.

Been going there since it was a gas station that sold guns, ammo, and dynamite. (over 60 years). 1-581-2266 They have a website.

Have ordered several times from them over the past couple years. No issues. Good company to do business with.

Just got 6lbs of BP from them took less than a week for delivery. No problems

Took advantage on some business trips before retiring and made the swing by Mexico. Graf's was an OK place. The people were knowledgeable and didn't suffer from that gun shop disease so many develop when dealing with the public.

Anyone have experience with their Grafs Classic black powder?
Grafs powder currently Repackaged Schuetzen made by Wano. Used to be repackaged GOEX and before that was repackaged Schuetzen. No different that Jacks Powder been repackaged GOEX. I believe that the Schuetzen came with a green label and the GOEX with a blue label. The plastic cans are the same as the parent company, just different Graf proprietary label.

I’ve never used anything but Goex. I know everyone talks about Swiss powder. Is schuetzen powder good

My son lives less than an hour away. Visited their retail location last summer. Bought some powder and caps from them but they were only in-stock in the online store so I had to walk into a back office and they placed my order and I walked out with everything. Very nice people. Can't go wrong. I have a friend that has ordered from them and had good results.

Has anybody delt with Graff and Sons out of Missouri? Please share your experience. I am thinking of ordering from them but I want to be careful Thanks!
I’ve used their powder, it’s good. But, my favorite is Goex. The Graffiti and Sons seems to burn cleaner.

I’ve never used anything but Goex. I know everyone talks about Swiss powder. Is schuetzen powder good
Gunslinger, in my opinion (and many others) Swiss is the best powder, the only use alder charcoal, it burns cleaner that any I have tried and is wwwwwway more energetic!!! Up to 300 FPS faster given all components been the same but is about $10 more per pound. Schuetzen and GOEX are about the same but I think Schuetzen is a bit better and GOEX sadly comes last which I hate because I like to purchase American made products. I think GOEX is better than KIK and Elephant which are out of business by now. Grafs has carried all of them at one point or another and they are a great company to work with.

Grafs powder currently Repackaged Schuetzen made by Wano. Used to be repackaged GOEX and before that was repackaged Schuetzen. No different that Jacks Powder been repackaged GOEX. I believe that the Schuetzen came with a green label and the GOEX with a blue label. The plastic cans are the same as the parent company, just different Graf proprietary label.

Interesting. It sounds like they've gone back to Schuetzen after the temporary issues at Goex. Their house brand powder used to be rebranded Schuetzen, then they switched to Goex, then it was announced that Goex was being shut down by Hodgdon. I'm not sure of the current state of Goex under Estes. Was there a halt in production prior to the buy out? If so, are they producing again? It'll be interesting to see what Graf's does now that Goex is back.

Back on topic: Graf's has been my go-to source for powder for a number of years. No issues whatsoever. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back