• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE GPR .54 cal Flintlock Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
B0F2FDB3-ADF1-4BE6-B03E-FC3E4493F253.jpeg

653B43F0-6188-4E1C-B8A3-48A777577D15.jpeg

Here's a GPR that I no longer use, it’s been taking up space in my safe for long enough.

I bought the gun from its Original owner after he had shot it a couple of times, so basically it was new.

I’ve fired the gun between 200 & 300 rounds, so the sharp rifling grooves have smoothed .

During my experimentation , I removed too much metal from the front sight, so it’s got a new sight on it now that will need zeroed too the new owners specifications .

I have owned the gun for 10 years now, it was my first Flintlock and a great gun to get started with.

I’m selling it because I no longer shoot it and I’m making room for something new !

Thanks for looking ... $625.00 shipped too your door, includes the full leather fringed cover and 10 Rich Pierce Flints for the gun.

The gun has a clean bore and only a couple minor handling marks, mostly from just sitting in the safe so long .

A great gun that needs too be used....

FYI : She likes 100 grns of ffg and a .530 round ball.

Last edited:
Azmntman,

Bet you wouldn't give what I got in it....

SWMBO bought those.... (2 end tables & a coffee table)

I almost choked when she finally confessed what she paid!

They were nailed together with 16 penny nails..while still green.
I'm in the wrong business...

Last edited:
She Who Must Be Obeyed (or ELSE!):eek:

Ya those are nice. I have one similar built except for the legs and the final finish. Simple ponderosa pine with bark still on edges. I know (in my mind) what I am looking for for the base and hope they be no tree police near when I drive by it :rolleyes:

View attachment 2468

View attachment 2469

Here's a GPR that I no longer use, it’s been taking up space in my safe for long enough.

I bought the gun from its Original owner after he had shot it a couple of times, so basically it was new.

I’ve fired the gun between 200 & 300 rounds, so the sharp rifling grooves have smoothed .

During my experimentation , I removed too much metal from the front sight, so it’s got a new sight on it now that will need zeroed too the new owners specifications .

I have owned the gun for 10 years now, it was my first Flintlock and a great gun to get started with.

I’m selling it because I no longer shoot it and I’m making room for something new !

Thanks for looking ... $625.00 shipped too your door, includes the full leather fringed cover and 10 Rich Pierce Flints for the gun.

The gun has a clean bore and only a couple minor handling marks, mostly from just sitting in the safe so long .

FYI : She likes 100 grns of ffg and a .530 round ball.
D
View attachment 2468

View attachment 2469

FYI : She likes 100 grns of ffg and a .530 round ball

Back