• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got my bar grease

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Hay Swamp Rat, thank you very much!!! :bow: :bow:
Can't waite to bench my 54 huntin rig with that greasy stuff, will post results.
thanks again buddy
:hatsoff:

greenmtboy,, congrats on the trade fer the bear grease! I know yer sister will love rhode island! mine does,it took awhile afore swampy could untie her,but she likes it now! figured I made out real good! the beargrease works excellent,and she didn't work at all.. thought I might get 2 bottles,but she's got an awful mouth on her...probably cut down the trade value a bit..if'n she'd shut up fer once I mighta got the beeswax too...swampy probably used that fer ear plugs... :shocked2: ..course he ain't said much about it..something about illegal? or somethin,,all I know is the bear grease ain't goin back! good luck! this stuff is great! (boy sure are quiet round here without her... :) RC

You traded your sis?Hell I traded mine for my bro :rotf: Not sure what swamprats gonna do with him but he's outta my hair :grin: Lets see what good is my little bro for.Human deer drag,boat anchor :hmm: OH I got it....no wait mom wants to keep him alive :rotf: I aint got to try my grease out yet.Maybe use it in the next round of the competition.Might help me shoot better,I hope.

:hmm: MAYBE...jes Maybe, ole swampys gonna trade 'em both to Roy fer the totallyAWESOME lookin smoothbore Roy built for him...... me thinks the boy had a plan all along!well sis do like warmer weather,an she be good at pluckin birds,so she may come in handy at roys..always send her out ta cut tobaccy, or pick peanuts or whatever they do down there..this may get interestin.... :shocked2:

Little brother is good at callin elk.There ya go swamprat now ya got an elk bugle.Or ya could use him as bear bait :rotf:

RC said:
:hmm: MAYBE...jes Maybe, ole swampys gonna trade 'em both to Roy fer the totallyAWESOME lookin smoothbore Roy built for him...... me thinks the boy had a plan all along!well sis do like warmer weather,an she be good at pluckin birds,so she may come in handy at roys..always send her out ta cut tobaccy, or pick peanuts or whatever they do down there..this may get interestin.... :shocked2:

Would this mean that I'd have to feed em? :hmm: could feed em to the dogs. :haha:

snail i mean Roy sayed "Would this mean that I'd have to feed em? could feed em to the dogs. "-------------------------------------------------------------- :hmm: gee thought ya liked yer dogs? :shocked2: RC

Back