• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goodbye my friends

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wizard 1962, stick around and read the threads as long as you can. Due the physical limitations of my legs I have not been able to venture into the woods for a decade but I experience the joy of the woods through the texts of others now. It is not the same as doing it but it brings back many wonderful memories.
Good luck and may our God bless you and yours in the next chapter of your life.

You have been in this sport and hobby for a long time. You have learned so much that many on the list don't know or have experienced yet. Your mind and knowledge is the Library this list depends on for guidance and knowledge. Please to stick around as what you know and can pass along is extremely valuable to the members on this list.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Its been a great journey with all of you. I have truely enjoyed everything I have gained from this site and all of the great folks I have conversation with. I have sold out all of my BP collection due to so medical conditions etc. Please take care and keep the tradition alive.

Bill
Well take care going forward and God Bless

I don't shoot much anymore because of injuries to my back and my right hand, mostly just to sight in a new build any more. Still building trying to get all the parts I have made into rifles and pistols that I can get to people who can shoot them. Have one that has been hanging on the wall for a year and a half that I was going to use for hunting that I have never even got sighted in. If you have experience hang around, some of these new guys need you.

Its been a great journey with all of you. I have truely enjoyed everything I have gained from this site and all of the great folks I have conversation with. I have sold out all of my BP collection due to so medical conditions etc. Please take care and keep the tradition alive.

Bill
I did the same as you! I got rid of all my pistols and rifles except one M.L. and one Pistol. I had some top of the line pistol/rifles I couldn't use them due to no energy. I had a friend,that happened to be a doctor, check me out . The report wasn't good. I had developed Leukemia. After several years I am now in remission and doing great but I don't have my cherished rifles and pistols because I jumped the gun. You hang in there ! You never know what the lord has in store for you.

Latest posts

Back