• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good morning from Mishawaka!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks for having me! I just wanted to show off what I have so far. I got into this last year when I was attending the Feast of the Hunters Moon in Lafayette IN. I was blown away how inviting you are people are. I was handed a Kibler rifle to try out and I was hooked. Ordered my first kit last year and just got done last month.

I also have a Hawkin that a good friend of mine gave me, it’s a custom build. Both are so fun to shoot. Have a great day!

Attachments

• 147537E7-A2EE-4E84-B785-257CAE56607C.jpeg
    147537E7-A2EE-4E84-B785-257CAE56607C.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 635B9F3A-64B5-4260-A9F4-34386EE23C84.jpeg
    635B9F3A-64B5-4260-A9F4-34386EE23C84.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Thanks lol... when I get into something I go full bore. My wife is rolling her eyes.
I hear ya, hunted with ML since '79 here in the PA flintlock season that runs after Christmas, had 1 production gun and shot enough to be proficient hunting. 35 years later, I got bit by the bug and dived into the rabbit hole and gone all in. Shoot whenever possible, numerous guns and is pretty much all I'm into anymore, exclusively hunting with mostly just flintlocks now (only exception is turkey which I hope to remedy this year).

I hear ya, hunted with ML since '79 here in the PA flintlock season that runs after Christmas, had 1 production gun and shot enough to be proficient hunting. 35 years later, I got bit by the bug and dived into the rabbit hole and gone all in. Shoot whenever possible, numerous guns and is pretty much all I'm into anymore, exclusively hunting with mostly just flintlocks now (only exception is turkey which I hope to remedy this year).
That's awesome. Truly something you can enjoy your whole life. I hope to hunt whitetail with my Kibler this season

Welcome from Mooresville, IN. I started the same way when a friend of mine called me back in’76 and said the local Murphy Mart (New Castle,IN) was closing out their Black Powder guns and I could buy a revolver for under $30 and he would teach me how to use it. And that was the day my terrible addiction began to white smoke and acrid smell. Be care and have fun.

Welcome from Mooresville, IN. I started the same way when a friend of mine called me back in’76 and said the local Murphy Mart (New Castle,IN) was closing out their Black Powder guns and I could buy a revolver for under $30 and he would teach me how to use it. And that was the day my terrible addiction began to white smoke and acrid smell. Be care and have fun.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back