• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

GOEX is Back!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was at the Fall Nationals at Friendship, IN this past weekend and they received a truckload of GOEX. I bought 6 pounds of 3F, it was $24 per. I talked to the GOEX rep, he said they have been producing and shipping out since July, it just takes a while to hit the suppliers. Btw you have to be a member of the NMLRA to purchase powder.

"Btw you have to be a member of the NMLRA to purchase powder."

....at Friendship? Not elsewhere I hope.

Reactions: smo
A brand name of black powder; they went out of business a year or two ago but were bought and revived by the solid rocket fuel guys, Estes.
I bought their rocket motors in the 1960's:
8 - tim_rocket.png

😴😴😴 Who cares..... Unless and until they start supporting youth shooting sports, I don't care one bit.

Karl? You remember our conversation at N-SSA Nationals at Back Creek? Your marketing weenie has yet to contact me or anyone I know who works with kids.

😴😴😴 Who cares..... Unless and until they start supporting youth shooting sports, I don't care one bit.

Karl? You remember our conversation at N-SSA Nationals at Back Creek? Your marketing weenie has yet to contact me or anyone I know who works with kids.

Yes, I remember talking. It takes a lot of work to get a black powder plant running, so getting it up and running and getting powder out to everybody who is has been waiting for it has been our first priority. We have started looking at how we support youth events and we're starting to plan how we support the black powder community next year. Send me an email with the youth events you're planning and I'll see what we can do to support them.

Yes, I remember talking. It takes a lot of work to get a black powder plant running, so getting it up and running and getting powder out to everybody who is has been waiting for it has been our first priority. We have started looking at how we support youth events and we're starting to plan how we support the black powder community next year. Send me an email with the youth events you're planning and I'll see what we can do to support them.
Thanks Karl. I'll be sending it this evening with an outline of what's going on in Scouting.

I talked to the GOEX rep, he said they have been producing and shipping out since July, it just takes a while to hit the suppliers.
I've been watching Graf's, Powder Valley, and Buffalo Arms but no GOEX yet. But. I see Powder, Inc. has it and I apologize if this is old news; 5lb. minimum@ $188.40 which is $37.68/lb. Lest we get our shorts in a knot, that includes shipping and hazmat. Not wishing to start a price argument, just reporting what I found. They describe themselves as a Master Distributor. Would that relate to them having it in stock? Wondering if it's available elsewhere yet?

Last edited:
I've been watching Graf's, Powder Valley, and Buffalo Arms but no GOEX yet. But. I see Powder, Inc. has it and I apologize if this is old news; 5lb. minimum@ $188.40 which is $37.68/lb. Lest we get our shorts in a knot, that includes shipping and hazmat. Not wishing to start a price argument, just reporting what I found. They describe themselves as a Master Distributor. Would that relate to them having it in stock? Wondering if it's available elsewhere yet?
Powder Inc should have it in stock. We sent them a large shipment in October. We're getting several shipments out to various distributors each month since August, and we've shipped powder east and west. Our list of distributors is here: GOEX Distributors – GOEX

Powder Inc should have it in stock. We sent them a large shipment in October. We're getting several shipments out to various distributors each month since August, and we've shipped powder east and west. Our list of distributors is here: GOEX Distributors – GOEX
Sent an email to your company contact email and asked if there were any publicity banners etc that one could get to display at our shoots. No reply in about three weeks now.......

I couldn't agree with you more!
Swiss & Schuetzen SUPPORTS youth shoots and clubs throughout the USA.
I don't see Goex doing that.

They can keep the Goex, I'll stick with Swiss & Schuetzen.

I checked the web site and according to it Goex is in stock, along with about three other manufactures. I have never made purchase decisions on who a manufacture supports or not. If I did I would never set foot in Walmart, the only store that carries some stuff we buy within 50 miles. Besides that I have enough Goex to last me the rest of my life (probably) unless I live to a hundred.

Thank you for putting your financial life, and your family's well being on the line, as you attempt to create a business.

These complainers, and extortion artists are an embarrassment to the board, and all rational people. Don't let them hook you.

I'll be buying a case of goex as soon as I can just to say thank you.

Keep up the good work.

I couldn't agree with you more!
Swiss & Schuetzen SUPPORTS youth shoots and clubs throughout the USA.
I don't see Goex doing that.

They can keep the Goex, I'll stick with Swiss & Schuetzen.
Be certain and sure to give Goex a chance. They might come through yet.
Please remember that if our current administration would decide to ban the importation of explosives we would all be out of luck without Goex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back