• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goex Back in Production

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkulling

32 Cal
Reaction score
Goex restarted production last week.

Thank you for your patience on this long road to restarting production. Rebuilding and running a black powder plant safely is not a trivial matter. We brought in explosives manufacturing experts and made improvements throughout the plant. We made numerous repairs. We added to and trained the team. All these steps were necessary before we could restart.

I know a lot of people on this forum are wondering what powder we're making. We're starting with a mix of commercial, sporting, and military powder. Olde Eynsford is planned for later this year. Ask our network of distributors when they'll have Goex powder back on the shelf.

Finally, for anybody with mechanical aptitude, a desire to live in a small town, and a passion for black powder (I bet there's a few of you on this forum), we're hiring an assistant maintenance supervisor. You'd get to join a great team and help make the product you're passionate about.
https://estesenergetics.applytojob.com/apply/n6dhdqBBba/Assistant-Maintenance-Supervisor

I thank you., sure a lot here do as well I will admit it due to the 180 mile round trip, I can admit "GoEx" better quality Pyrodex saves me a lot of road rage, searching and needless markup this was BEFORE the closing, selling, purchase of GoEx and COVID. Wanna make me a Believer more accessibility to GoEx in Rural areas. But it aint none of my business

That's interesting that the Distributors set the prices! Not that the Factory should, but interesting nonetheless. Then the small retailer adds on, so the final price may be startling! Just sayin'.:oops:

Hopefully soon. There is a BP focused shop near me that’s been in business for 50+ years. The owner told me he could be getting some Goex in as early as next week. I’m going to call him to check after Labor Day….

Factories can only give a "suggested retail price" (SRP) and retailers can sell it for more than that or less.

Latest posts

Back