• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

God, Guns & Guts Dinner Display......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I host a God Guns & Guts Dinner at my church every year just before deer season opens. I invite anyone that wants to attend to a free meal, they get to hear a God inspired message, a chance to talk to a Kentucky Game Warden about hunting laws, etc and I give away gift certificates as door prizes.
In 2019, I asked several fellows to bring some guns for display.

Here is the display I put together:

72325020_10214922112437788_3508450701250396160_n.jpg

Just curious......What state are you talking about?
The tofu and carnations pretty much gave that one away😆, I have the same problem minus the tofu and carnations. I am on the opposite coast. I think it is good to promote antique shooting and show people that there is more to guns than modern assault weapons. I am just getting into black powder but before that I was into older bolt action military guns and it used to frustrate younger shooters at the range as I would take my time to take one shot, reload, take one shot, reload. Meanwhile they are just blazing away at anything and everything. This is REAL shooting!

Geees
Mike does a good thing with his church, if you go he will share his faith with you.
But he is showing off a patriotic display... at his church
Good looking display
But as far as his post he didn’t talk politics
He didn’t talk religion
Of course I know he has chased lady bigffoots ... but didn’t even mentioned sex
He didn’t promote, he didn’t argue, at best he bragged a bit, but looks like he has a reason
You know Fish symbols,crosses religious text were historicly put on guns and equipment in the past, politics too. Liberty or death and all that. ‘An appeal to heaven’ flew over our boys and ‘In the name of the great Jehovah and the continental congress’ was once yelled at fort Ti as I recall
And I once saw french trade beads with ‘erotic’ blue figures on a white background, about three centuries old. Used to be sold in Canada no doubt in plain brown bags

😍
Geees
Mike does a good thing with his church, if you go he will share his faith with you.
But he is showing off a patriotic display... at his church
Good looking display
But as far as his post he didn’t talk politics
He didn’t talk religion
Of course I know he has chased lady bigffoots ... but didn’t even mentioned sex
He didn’t promote, he didn’t argue, at best he bragged a bit, but looks like he has a reason
You know Fish symbols,crosses religious text were historicly put on guns and equipment in the past, politics too. Liberty or death and all that. ‘An appeal to heaven’ flew over our boys and ‘In the name of the great Jehovah and the continental congress’ was once yelled at fort Ti as I recall
And I once saw french trade beads with ‘erotic’ blue figures on a white background, about three centuries old. Used to be sold in Canada no doubt in plain brown bags

Back