• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Getz barrels of Pa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a NOS Getz from a partial old Chambers kit that I picked up awhile back. I talked to Barbie and she said it's been years since they had used Getz barrels in their kits. This one is for a Lancaster.
PXL_20230918_125615918.jpg

This is a NOS Getz from a partial old Chambers kit that I picked up awhile back. I talked to Barbie and she said it's been years since they had used Getz barrels in their kits. This one is for a Lancaster.View attachment 253728
Thank You very much. I thought Barbie had her own business at this point, separate from her dad?

All the barrel Ive had of Getz had etched details . If the bore stamps /numbers where a set I sold him , a set with serifs in 1995 that would be Don .
In 97 John had a script G under a small crown in a circlet . I've not seen a barrel with that but I didnt have many barrels mostly bought Montana/ Orien just bought parcled up & posted then from F ship just like that today its a major hassle due to anti gun govts at both ends .
Rudyard

The beavertown stamp was standard. The serial number was electro penciled on. The star G stamp was John's and not put on all barrels, I only saw it stamped on the upper left oblique flat near the breech.
I find it amusing that Getz barrels are being faked.
I also find it amusing that people pay $500-$600 for bill large barrels. I can't see much difference between Getz, Hoyt, Colerain, Burton or Rayle in quality.

Latest posts

Back