• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Fusil de Chasse Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bought this kit from Pecatonica back in 2015, did some work on it, mostly on the metal parts. The stock looks walnut, it has an L&R lock and a 42" barrel, I bought some sturdier pins from ToTW and the full size fold out poster "guide". I believe it has a white lighting touch hole insert, barrel lugs and sight are installed, barrel and lock fitted to stock.

Fusil1.jpg

Fusil2.jpg

Fusil3.jpg

Looking for $800 + shipping but open to reasonable offers.

One person already has inquired but if he doesn't want it or I don't hear from him by tomorrow afternoon then first come, first served.

I always liked those guns. Nice price, too.
Yeah, bit off a little more than I can chew with this my first flintlock build. Didn't realize how much was involved. I've also taken a long look at my current projects and came to the realization I'd most likely never finish it so let someone else finish and enjoy it. Besides, I can put the money towards other projects I'm doing.

Never heard back from the person who wanted it and it's been quite a while so it's back up for sale. $800 shipped. Paypal (Friends & Family) money order or personal check.

My mistake, I didn't hear back from the buyer because I had accidentally sent him a PM (meant for someone else on a different item) withdrawing the sale. He still has the sale if he wants it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back