• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Friendship, Ind.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hoping to be there for Saturday through maybe Wednesday if I can get the go ahead from the Doc. I had my surgery on the first so I couldn’t physically do it today but a few more days should do it. If you see the Airstream/Wrangler in the campgrounds stop by and say hello.

I’ve never been but have wanted to. Can’t make it next week but plan to go in September. Is it usually a problem finding lodging? I assume that there is a huge attendance. Any pointers in planning for the trip?

I used to stay in a Hotel in Madison. There are two of the big chains there. Best Western types. About a half hour drive. No problems getting reservations.

I am really thinking about driving down Saturday and staying one night. Is there enough camping for me to just show up and sleep in my truck?

I'll miss this spring because of a bad knee and other health issues. Might be able to do it, but my body says no. Maybe fall will be a better time for me. I sure will miss talking with friends.
Regards,
Pletch

Planning to be down mid week, We'd, through Sat. Will be at the chunk/table range, if no out visiting. Will have a nice 1/2 stock .40 for sale.

I hope to get there Friday. I spend most of the time on the trap range. I do get over for a round or two of skeet. I have only gone in the spring because I was teaching in the fall. In retirement I have just stuck to that. I have been going for nearly two decades. I have met a lot of good muzzle loading folks there. I look forward to the muzzle loading trap. events.

The Hawken Shop will be there this shoot. Find us on traders row. We will be there with David Wright, Art Ressel and the AMMA selling chances for their fund raiser. The fundraiser features a very fine rifle, built from a kit made by The Hawken Shop.

Back