• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum Members Get-Together at Friendship

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silex said:
The stars aligned and if nothing unforeseen happens I will be there the first weekend.
Silex

Outstanding! I love to meet international visitors at Friendship. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
This is shaping up to be a great June shoot!

Silex said:
The stars aligned and if nothing unforeseen happens I will be there the first weekend.
Silex

Outstanding! I love to meet international visitors at Friendship. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
This is shaping up to be a great June shoot!

Looking forward to meet you, too.
Indeed it looks like it's gonna be fun and I know I won't have enough time, since I have to leave Sunday afternoon...

I'll be there the first saturday, but plan on being on my way home by 8pm. Been a long time since I was at Friendship. It would be nice to meet a few people off the forums though.

I'll be there on 12, 13, June maybe more days if it's fun.

Mika from Sweden.

Looks like there will be quite a few members there. :thumbsup: Even some from across the big waters! I look forward to meeting you all. If you can't be at the porch at 8:00 look me up earlier up at the primitive area. :hatsoff:

Jethro:

I hope to be able to make the first Sunday get together after all. BTW, I will be staying in the big cabin this year. So members are welcome to come and sit on the porch for a spell.

Many Klatch

Jethro, I'll be sure to find you around the primitive range. I'll have my new Roy Stroh rifle with me.

Do you see anyone with a green snake tattooed on his left arm, :wink: so contact! it is I who traveled from Sweden. Would be nice to meet you all.

Best Regards Mika Gustafsson

It's Monday the 11th for me. Too much going on during the weekend. Looks like I'll miss you all.

Hey I will be in the small cabin between the Flint Inn and the Blockhouse. There will be a big "Don't Tread on Me" flag tacked on the front of my little cabin. I should be somewhere near the first weekend
Shopping Saturday and shooting Sunday. Manyklatch and I will be neighbors, drop on by and say Hello!

Trench said:
Jethro, I'll be sure to find you around the primitive range. I'll have my new Roy Stroh rifle with me.

You better! I can't wait to see your new rifle! :thumbsup:
Will you be wearing that top-hat? If so it should be easy to spot you over the crowd. I'll be shootin' up at the primitive Saturday.

grzrob said:
Hey I will be in the small cabin between the Flint Inn and the Blockhouse. ...drop on by and say Hello!

Not so long ago I was normal. Then Grizz said that to me. I did. Look at me now...
:haha: :hatsoff:

Shopping Saturday,shooting Sunday. These are the right priorities :grin:
The way it looks, I will be there from Saturday late morning to Tuesday after the "Defense of Fort Greenville".
Jethro,I can print a 36x48 Banner on paper ,please let me know what you think would be good to say on there.
My schedule as of now:
Saturday: Settle in,shop, Golden Mean Seminar at 2pm. Forum Meet and Greet at the Gunbuilders hall at 8pm.
Sunday: 08:00 am Forum Woodswalk (I guess that takes about 2.5-3 hours), early lunch, Primitive Archery Matches for the afternoon, hang out at the Primitive Area,Range officer course at 6pm?
Monday: Flintlock Seneca and other primitive matches
Tuesday: Break Camp,Shoot some more matches, buy powder,"Defense of Fort Greenville match".

Mika,
if you're there at the 12th,make sure you attend or maybe even participate at the "Defense of Fort Greenville" at 4pm at the Blockhouse on the primitive range. Most fun shoot for the week, especially if you participate.

Jethro,I can print a 36x48 Banner on paper ,please let me know what you think would be good to say on there.

How about;

The Muzzleloading Forum

"Keeping Tradition Alive"
www.muzzleloadingforum.com

I just hope they will allow such a banner... :idunno:

Would 7pm work better for some of you guys? I can be there earlier... Heck, y'all can meet any time you want before I show up far as that goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back