• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Forged Nipple / Vent Picks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received the 4 vent picks from Redmoon. These are the real deal. Stop using a paper clip or whatever garbage you were using. These are the way to go, top quality!

Thanks Redmoon!

Just received the 4 vent picks from Redmoon. These are the real deal. Stop using a paper clip or whatever garbage you were using. These are the way to go, top quality!

Thanks Redmoon!
And to top it off. They still smell like his forge. Definitely adds to the coolness factor!

Thanks Redmoon!
Thank you very much I'm glad you like them. Please let me know if you need anything else I make about anything you'd want for shooting gear and tools.

Thank you very much I'm glad you like them. Please let me know if you need anything else I make about anything you'd want for shooting gear and tools.
Many thanks! Do you happen to have a list of items that you have manufactured?

Many thanks! Do you happen to have a list of items that you have manufactured?
Ill try but thats a loooong list.
Turn screws, pan brush, powder measures, shot measures, knapping hammers, ball bags, shooting/hunting bags, short starters, ball boards, shot snakes, loading rods, flint wallets, powder horns, priming horns, patch knives, knapped knives. Probably more and they can get as plain or fancy as you can imagine. Ive also been making period correct fishing kits lately based on George Washington's kit from the 1700s they are customizable but usually consist of 5-10 hand forged hooks, hand made horse hair fishing line, horse hair leader, hemp line, beeswax chunk, lead strip, cork, wrapped up in a hand engraved tin/brass container. Also do hand sewn shirts, capotes, pants, tents (usually reinforced squares that can be used for diamond Flys or lean-tos or dozens of other configurations), moccasins, winter gear, etc etc etc. Pretty much if you can think of it I can make it or make it better. I thoroughly test everything I make before I offer to make it for someone else in hopes that not only will the item look good but handle whatever you could throw at it, I've never had a warranty or return.

Last edited:
Ill try but thats a loooong list.
Turn screws, pan brush, powder measures, shot measures, knapping hammers, ball bags, shooting/hunting bags, short starters, ball boards, shot snakes, loading rods, flint wallets, powder horns, priming horns, patch knives, knapped knives. Probably more and they can get as plain or fancy as you can imagine. Ive also been making period correct fishing kits lately based on George Washington's kit from the 1700s they are customizable but usually consist of 5-10 hand forged hooks, hand made horse hair fishing line, horse hair leader, hemp line, beeswax chunk, lead strip, cork, wrapped up in a hand engraved tin/brass container. Also do hand sewn shirts, capotes, pants, tents (usually reinforced squares that can be used for diamond Flys or lean-tos or dozens of other configurations), moccasins, winter gear, etc etc etc. Pretty much if you can think of it I can make it or make it better. I thoroughly test everything I make before I offer to make it for someone else in hopes that not only will the item look good but handle whatever you could throw at it, I've never had a warranty or return.
Wow, quite the list... What i've seen, your work is top shelf, do you sell online anywhere else to where we can see everything? Website or webpage? Or do you only sell thru this site?

Wow, quite the list... What i've seen, your work is top shelf, do you sell online anywhere else to where we can see everything? Website or webpage? Or do you only sell thru this site?
Thank you very much. I don't have a website or anything like that but I keep face book pretty up to date with different things I'm making, feel free to add me.

Hey can you show a turn screw that you’ve made? I may be interested in one
He made this set of tools for me :p excited for them to arrive.
1000008328.jpg

Back