• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Artistic Powder Horn with Hunting Scene engravings (#52)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi friends,
Well, this horn is finished. After a few dozen hours of just designing and scrimmshawing, I am please do offer this horn (#52) for your consideration.
It is a right hand carry, measuring 13" from spout to base, 2" wide and 2.5" high. The horn has a wonderful twist to it and will be very comfortable to carry. (Though I hope it will be carried with care!)
I have to say, it is one of the most artistic works I have yet done. It is a functional art piece.
I am asking $575 plus $10 shipping (or free for pick-up/meeting) for this beautiful horn.
Please feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos.
Best Wishes,
Bob

Attachments

• 52 a.jpg
    52 a.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 52 d.jpg
    52 d.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 52 c.jpg
    52 c.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 52 e.jpg
    52 e.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 52 g.jpg
    52 g.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 52 f.jpg
    52 f.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 52 i.jpg
    52 i.jpg
    674.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 52 j.jpg
    52 j.jpg
    590.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 52 z.jpg
    52 z.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 0
Fantastic work.
One thought, or maybe a request. This is #52. Have you thought of a thread dedicated to and chronicaling the end products? I know, and have throughly enjoyed, your threads on build methods. But a catalogue of your beautiful work would make so many members here very happy.
Or you could take it to the next level and make a coffee table book. I’d buy it!

Fantastic work.
One thought, or maybe a request. This is #52. Have you thought of a thread dedicated to and chronicaling the end products? I know, and have throughly enjoyed, your threads on build methods. But a catalogue of your beautiful work would make so many members here very happy.
Or you could take it to the next level and make a coffee table book. I’d buy it!
Hi Rick and thank you! I had made a webpage but found it was hard to accomplish mush with it. I’m not tech-savvy I suppose. But it sounds like a worthy project and I appreciate your suggestion!
-Bob

Hi friends,
Well, this horn is finished. After a few dozen hours of just designing and scrimmshawing, I am please do offer this horn (#52) for your consideration.
It is a right hand carry, measuring 13" from spout to base, 2" wide and 2.5" high. The horn has a wonderful twist to it and will be very comfortable to carry. (Though I hope it will be carried with care!)
I have to say, it is one of the most artistic works I have yet done. It is a functional art piece.
I am asking $575 plus $10 shipping (or free for pick-up/meeting) for this beautiful horn.
Please feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos.
Best Wishes,
Bob
Kia Ora Pathfinder.
That is EXCEPTIONAL mahi
( work)
A credit to you :)
Nga mihi ( kind wishes)
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back