• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fish Creek Free for All Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July 8-10 2005
http://www.frontierfolk.org/fishcreek/
check out the website. detailed map on the mapquest link.
come early stay late and have a great time.
pieman

If you are ANYWHERE NEAR michigan, you have GOT to go to this. We had an absolute ball last year, and the canoe shoot is just a hoot.

Pie, are you doing a Rabbit and Quail this year?

Stumblin

stumblin,
i'm sure we'll be doing another rabbit and quail shoot. i'm thinkin we're gonna have to get sir henry to fire up that swivel gun as well. :crackup: see if'n he can hit anything with that.

Sounds like a grand time, wish I could make it. But unfortunatly I doubt I will be able to do to work again (I'll be in Kalkaska all summer again). Maybe I will stop down Saturday afternoon though.

Been there 2 years in a row .It gets better and better. Don't forget about the Round Robin and the grate bull#$@% I mean stories that come out. Eagle's Wing :: :: ::

Gonna try to be there this year and I won't forget the EVIL JUG. I know how much you all are looking forward to it.

Been there 2 years in a row .It gets better and better. Don't forget about the Round Robin and the grate bull#$@% I mean stories that come out. Eagle's Wing :: :: ::

I have an item of such great historical significance....

forumpic.jpg

It's a great time, everyone should go...people will like you more...all the cool kids are doing it...

Tell me more tell me more is it the story of that guy Jim Brigit! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

she ain't asleep stumpy. she's a reachin fer the jug. caint have a round-robin without at least 3 different jugs being passed around.
pieman

Jest got back from Fish creek and the pie mans helpin him put in a few new twists to the woods walk and canoe shoot. There is somthing crazy about the minds of a couple skinners when they get together! :youcrazy: :crackup:sure to be a good voo hope ta see ya all there :hatsoff:

There is somthing crazy about the minds of a couple skinners when they get together! :youcrazy: :crackup:sure to be a good voo hope ta see ya all there :hatsoff:

especially those two.... :hmm:

See you guys up there on Saturday. I'll be the one with the big ____ eating grin and a box of magazines under each arm.

:hatsoff:

Too bad for all of you that could not attend this rondy!! Had an excellent time. Weather cooperated, tho a bit hot for my liking, but did not seem to hamper the fun at all.
Was a truly awesome sight to walk across the field at night and see all 30 or so camps with their candle lanterns and campfires lit up.
Good job Scott and Tim, I am definitly looking forward to next year's. :front: :hatsoff:

Too bad for all of you that could not attend this rondy!! Had an excellent time. Weather cooperated, tho a bit hot for my liking, but did not seem to hamper the fun at all.
Was a truly awesome sight to walk across the field at night and see all 30 or so camps with their candle lanterns and campfires lit up.
Good job Scott and Tim, I am definitly looking forward to next year's. :front: :hatsoff:

Here here, top-notch rondy. Sorry that I was so late getting there, but I got there just the same and the Round Robin was well worth it....oh, except for Dawg's jug...jeez, man, what was that? Kerosene???

:hatsoff:

This 'vous was a beautiful event for certain. A great time was had by all. I personally would like to thank Scott, Maggie and Tim for pulling this all together. I also want to thank everyone who was there for making this an unforgettable time for me, my wife and her neice (who didn't know what she was getting into when we said we were going camping). Everyone really made her feel like she belonged, and because of that she is anxious to do it again. Still wish I could have traded her off for a good rifle though. Maybe next time. Thanks again to everyone and no, my jug isn't kerosene; just good, smooth and potent squeezin's. :front:

Back