• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished my first bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is my first bag project.
Bought some leather from crazy crow and just had at it.
Made a bag,belt bag and a bullet belt bag.
Got the brass buttons and belt buckle from log cabin shop.
bag006.jpg

It all turned out real good! You ought ot be pleased!
My curosity is getting the best of me! What is the second item from left the long one with sewed slit in the middle? :hmm:

It hangs across your belt.
You can put round balls in it,buckshot,flint and steel kit;etc.

82 airborne said:
It hangs across your belt.
You can put round balls in it,buckshot,flint and steel kit;etc.
That first part sounds like it could hurt! :rotf: :rotf:
Great idea, and see curisoity didn't kill the me, but the cat he's a gonner! :youcrazy: :haha: :rotf:

Its a heavy weight leather.
I purchased it from crazy crow.
It was half a cow hide. About $55.00.

You have been busy, looks fine to me. There is something very satisfiying in making your own gear. Turned out nice. One day I will get around to taking some pictures of some of the stuff I have made and posting them.

great stuff i really like the bag perfect shape and the split bag is very nice all pcs are well done :thumbsup:

airborne,
Nice work!I don't have the patience but I
admire those that do.
snake-eyes:bow:

Back