• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished engraved horn ...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricktwin

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Here is a completly engraved horn my cousin did for me. We trade back and forth, so he did this from one of the raw horns I gave him. He took a lot of time to do this one, with a little more detail. It's a map horn of around Perryville, Kentucky, so nothing too elaborate. It is a medium size horn, about 11" long and 2" around. Thanks for looking.
Ron

scrim1.jpg

scrim2.jpg

scrim3.jpg

:hatsoff: That's beautiful; I'm sure he did put a lot of time into that horn .

Tell him :bow: :bow: for me.
Soggy

rich pierce said:
The man is good.

Thanks folks ... I know he'll appreciate the feedback. We keep trying to "one-up" each other, so I guess it's my turn with the horn I showed on the other post. I plan on a horn to celebrate Lewis & Clark's Expedition this year. We have a family reunion every summer, so I'll present it to him then. I need to get to work and get it going. Wish me luck! I want to get to practicing on the screw-tip horns to be ready for the next one.

Latest posts

Back