• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally paid up

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy, Pratt, and Welcome from a former Hoosier now in Texas!
Lived in Greensburg, back in the late 60's.
Saw Indy twice, including Parnelli Jones and the Turbine in '67!
He missed it by THAT much! 🤏
Lots of good people here, with lots of good info.
We all started somewhere, and this is a good place to start.
If you have a question, ask it. Even if you might think it's a dumb question. We won't laugh. Well, not where you can see us...
And please remember, the advice is free. :ghostly: So, caveat emptor.

Welcome, and show us photos of where you shoot, what you shoot, and whatever else you want to show us. We love photos!

Thanks for all the warm greetings. I have been going to shoots since 1996. I have shot several rifles. .32 Crockett, .50Thompson centers. Deer creek Cumberland .50. Started out making plain Ohio Valley style poor boy horns and flat primer horns. merit badge counsel for rifle shooting and others. Like a lot of us 75 year olds I got the BP bug from watching Davy Crockett on Disney. I once had an email chain with Fess Parker.
More than willing to learn new stuff yes even at 75.

Back