• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Feedback

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyC

Shooting my .45 better every time
Reaction score
Now that there is a feedback option I think it would be a good idea for everyone that has had a good buying or selling experience to post their feedback so newbies like me will know who is good to deal with. I’ve been here long enough to recognize a lot of the honest guys on here but they have 0% feedback showing and a newbie looking them up might get the wrong impression, so if you had a good experience help each other out with some feedback.

Or we could bypass the feedback section, compile a list of firearms bought and sold and submit that list to the ATF and other alphabet agencies.

Or we could bypass the feedback section, compile a list of firearms bought and sold and submit that list to the ATF and other alphabet agencies.
I've seen you mention this before in response to the new feedback feature. The ads for guns, and who is selling and buying them, are already publicly posted on this site. What would be the difference if people leaving feedback for how the transaction went was also viewable?

I've seen you mention this before in response to the new feedback feature. The ads for guns, and who is selling and buying them, are already publicly posted on this site. What would be the difference if people leaving feedback for how the transaction went was also viewable?
I get and fully understand your point.

Last edited:
All the feedback feature has to say is was it an honest transaction or not. You don’t have to say what you bought or for how much.

Feedback?? A while back, I was directed to the "Vendors and Manufactures" section to leave feedback for buyers/sellers. Worked for me. ;) 👍 Top of the page, can't miss it. :)

I think it would be a good idea for everyone that has had a good buying or selling experience to post their feedback so newbies like me will know who is good to deal with.
I tried, but there's a line that has to be clicked/filled in that requires a link to the actual ad,,
All mine are buried in "archives" and require deep searching,, 😞
Anyone got a work-around for that?

I tried, but there's a line that has to be clicked/filled in that requires a link to the actual ad,,
All mine are buried in "archives" and require deep searching,, 😞
Anyone got a work-around for that?
I've started to go back and leave feedback for people from old transactions and the best I can say is in the search function you can type some keywords that would be in the ad (ex. .54 TC Hawken) and in the bar below, type in the sellers screen name to only find posts by that individual and it usually makes it pretty easy to find.

I hear ya, I've purchased from you 3 times. A++ rating,
And like our deals, I have saved all my dealings in "Conversations" in my box for years, but none have the links that are needed.
I think I'll try admin for help with that,,

Back