• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Euroarms??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slippery50

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I know it`s probably been asked before & in here some were, but how were there firearms? Where they a good quality gun or just so-so? Thanks in advance.

I consider their guns to be about average.
Nothing really outstanding but nothing really bad either.

About the only Italian company I would consider to be poor is Palmetto.
They made a number of poorly made guns while they were still in business.

Pretty enough and quite serviceable but not going to be a beautiful, custom tuned, gun.

I had a P-53 Enfield that I bought in '82. It was very well made and accurate. However, at the same time several of the guys in my unit also bought Euroarms Enfields that were not so great at least as far as dimensions go. Mine was a few ounces heavier than an original but we weighed and compared several muskets. A couple weighed in at 11 lbs. and one was a whopping 12 lbs. As far as quality, they all were well made and had good rifling. I don't know about later products from them personally other just what I heard from others.

I have a Euroarms US M1841 "Mississippi" rifle in the original .54. I ordered this fine rifle from Jarnigan's in the early 2000s, about 10+ years ago. A comparison of this rifle with a much, much earlier Zouave (a pretty good gun, itself) reveals the exceptional high quality of the specimen I own. The rich color of the walnut stock combined with very precise inletting/fitting is beyond anything I've yet seen from a factory. The early T/C Hawken I once owned is a good comparison. Accuracy is outstanding. Others specimens may vary but this was what I received when my order arrived.

My personal experience has been that they are safe, accurate guns. Not the greatest fit and finish but worth their cost if you are interested in a reasonable priced gun for shooting. :idunno:

Latest posts

Back