• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Euroarms two-band Enfield arrives

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got mine from the nice folks at S&S Firearms in New York. HAven't actually measured the twist, which is supposed to be 1:66 according to Euroarms, but it does at least have five-groove rifling. Stock is a nice, even piece of European walnut with a satin finish. Metal is decently finished and fitted. Trigger is a bit rough and heavy as expected. On the whole, the Enfield handles very nicely and I am quite pleased. I will initially shoot patched round balls just to break in the gun, but have ordered a Lee REAL mold and hope to find a more traditional minie that shoots well from this barrel. Anyway, this is the elk rifle for November's hunt.

YEAH BABY!!! NOW WE'RE TALKING!!

Hey that trigger pull will smooth up some with use. Five groove rifling...that's a nice touch.

You are on the right track to shoot the REAL first, and then experiment endlessly with the traditional minnies!!

Well I bet you are very happy to have her in hand...that's got to be a nice rifle.

Rat

Back