• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Euroarms 1851 Navy Colt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on 1851 .36 for a buddy. He picked it and 1858 cheap because they weren't working and I'm pretty certain someone deliberately disabled these revolvers.
Both were missing their trigger return and handsprings.
IMGP1218.JPG

I'm working on 1851 .36 for a buddy. He picked it and 1858 cheap because they weren't working and I'm pretty certain someone deliberately disabled these revolvers.
Both were missing their trigger return and handsprings.View attachment 180279
Probably a guy with a wife who won't allow guns in the house , so he 'complied " by making two cap and ballers temporarily unable to fire in the hope that some day he could secretly fix them

I'd have just removed the nipples

Probably a guy with a wife who won't allow guns in the house , so he 'complied " by making two cap and ballers temporarily unable to fire in the hope that some day he could secretly fix them

I'd have just removed the nipples
The nipples are in both of them, however, the 1858 has been dry fire so many times they are peened.

Luckily all are replaceable parts, you should have them up and running in no time.
I've already got the parts for the 1851 it can to just a little under 30 bucks, considering the guy got both of these for 30 bucks at a yard sale I think he'll be doing just fine all said and done.

Back