• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

engraved French lock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrywh

54 Cal.
Reaction score
DaveC2 asked me to show this. There are a matched pair left and right. They are being case hardened as you read this. The pans are gold lined also

left-lock1-forweb.jpg

left-frizzen-engraved.jpg

Your work goes way beyond master craftsmanship....beautiful work... :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:

Outstanding as usual,
thanks for rembering to share with the little people :wink:

just dug out my condensed version of your color case hardening discussion over at the old ALR board as I have a couple locks to do.

Thanks Again Jerry

for all the knowledge that you have so freely given to those that have paid attention.

Looking forward to the Gun Makers Fair next year.

Jerry,

Thanks for the pictures and all the advice along the way here. I learn something every time I even get to look at your work.

I need some more lessons !

Dave C

P.S. Kristin just looked over my shoulder at the pictures of your lock and said to tell you they are "magnificent".

Jerry,
:shocked2: :shocked2: Absolutely outstanding :bow: :bow:
Artistically and aesthetically astounding :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Shreck

Hi Jerry,
Wonderful lock, really wonderful with your signature flower inlays. They are always delightful to look at.

Oh those cultured Frenchmen. You really need some guy killing something or some grotesque creature gobling up a beautiful maiden. Now Dave Crisalli would have worked a ship in there somewhere. You guys are great.

dave

Jerry, thank you for posting the pictures. It's allways a treat to see your work of your high standards.

Best regards
Rolf

Jerry........ That is a pretty good start..... :shocked2: I think you should send Both lock to me & let me finish them up & build me a double flinter around them & test them ! :haha: I Promise... I will send them back in 15-20 years ! Really... Just as soon as I test them well, I will send them right back...... :idunno:

Outstanding work...... :bow: as always..... :thumbsup:

Keith Lisle

Back