• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Elbridge,NY This weekend!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpbrs

40 Cal.
Reaction score
NYSMLA/Elbridge gun club is hosting the state spring shoot. This is the shoot normally held at the Town of Ohio recreation park north of Cold Brook.
Come in Friday night limited camping, shoot Saturday & Sunday.
The club is located on Laird Rd. just west of Syracuse[Baldwinsville} and East of Weedsport(south of rt 90) Exit 34.

Rt. 31 will take you to Laird Rd. head south APPX. 5 MILES+-. Sign on the road at the clubs driveway.

Elbridge Rod & Gun Club Inc.
Laird Rd
Elbridge, NY 13060
(315) 689-7339 - callclose

Freddy and i will be there with his new powder horns :-D

And there better be a bunch of drunk muzzleloaders that sing me happy birthday!!!

If ya wanted us to sing to you, ya needed get away from your cooler. Oh wait you did get up and triped over it.... :blah:

We never did get to see Fred's new horns, he told me about them.

Friendship camp hosted the table hurdling contest Friday night. Saturday night we had a hawkin for dollars event with candles & flash lights.
Art Manz[sp] & Harry his rotty~ made it in Friday at 1100 pm from 50 miles south of Buffalo.. Art sat throught dialisis Thursday & Friday so he could have a long weekend of fun.

Good seeing everyone again!
bpb

:blah: Well i couldn't tell which cooler to step over, there were two of them, wait maybe three. It's as much of a blur now as it was then. hahaha

And who put that hill there between our camper and the bathroom. Almost didn't make it a couple of times. hahah, don't have the plumbing to pee on a tree like the most of you did. HAHAHA I saw that!!! :rotf:

Once i have the pictures set up i'll link you all. I took 238 pictures friday-sunday. :)

I tried the Table Flattening on Saturday but i was losing my buzz so i went to bed.

The next morning was rough....... :barf: Ya'll started shooting just after 9am, OMFG the echo in my head. :-D Gotta pay the price for tripping over the tent next to our camper in the middle of the night wearing flip flops having to pee. I'm a woman of many talents.

And don't get me started on the flashlight. :winking:

Hey RC just saw your post.
We had about 45 come in, maybe 12 or so camps. Then a few coming and going to visit.

It was great weather! Good food as always.
Hey ask Pee Pee's Possie about the table jumping contest next time ya see him!

Yea Wayne behaved himself, he's selling all his plunder and will only carry a small assortment of items from now on.

Bill

It wasn't table jumping...... It was table breaking. But after perty dish killed it the first night it lost it's luster the second night.

Back