• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Duelist Den - Mike Beliveau in need of help.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRL1164

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I preface this with I am in no way associated with and have not been asked to share this. If not allowed please delete as necessary.

If you haven't hear of or follow Mike Beliveau with Duelist Den, he does a lot of content with firearms that this forum covers, he's reached out to his viewers for assistance. I personally enjoy watching his channel and reviews and can only guess some of his audience may be here. I share the link below to help spread his story.

I'm wondering if there are some unscrupulous people wanting Mike's property. Could this be there strategy?

The first step is to make it worthless to him by stopping all shooting. Then when he spends a ton of money on attorney fees he will be strapped for cash.

That's when a buyer appears and makes him a low-ball offer, thinking that he needs the money and the property is now worthless.

I hope he tears that zoning board a new one before it is all over.
I agree! While I'm NOT generally in favor of large punitive sums in lawsuits, this is one time I hope he is able to bankrupt Hope Township PA (which is where his prop. is I believe). This is much larger than Mike. Much larger.

Can't fight city hall. Best thing to do is sell your land to the Pennsylvania Antifa/Black Panther party (see how your neighbors like that) and then take your money and get out of the east coast. Eastern Oklahoma has some good land prices.

Latest posts

Back