• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Dixon's Gunmaker's Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Dixon's Fair will be at their site in Kempton. PA during July 27-29. All the best vendors and makers will be there plus the Fair and ALR demo tent will have a lot of instructional stuff going on. If you want to mingle with the best builders, I suggest you try to attend. You will learn a lot.

dave

Hi folks,
The seminar and demo tent schedule is now posted on Dixon's Gunmakers Fair web site. There will be a lot of new demos this year so if you can get away to the fair in Kempton, PA on July 27,28,and 29, you won't be disappointed. I'll be at the demo and seminar tent all 3 days so I look forward seeing and meeting you.

dave

I’m looking forward to being at the “ family reunion” at the gunmakers fair, all three days. After 20 plus years of attending I still love being down there, and always learn something.BJH

Back