• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dixons gun fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanRum

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Went to Dixons gun fair today in Kempton PA. What a great place to visit. If you want to build a rifle that's the place to go.

Tis neat. Heard it was noticeably more-lightly attended than prior year(s), but, that those who were there were spending money...

Can't say about the attendance it was my first time there. They said Sat. was pretty crowded.

I had a great time. I got to see lots of old friends, and I also met quite a few magazine readers and video viewers. If you were one of them, thanks for taking the time to say, "Hi." I really enjoy meeting everyone. Knowing someone likes what you're putting out there makes it so much more fun.

I went to a great seminar on Lehigh Valley rifles, and I got to examine half a dozen original Lehighs. So now I'll at least know where my build is falling short...LOL

Here's a video of the fair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyyiC5R5ROs

Last edited by a moderator:
stopped by on saturday. first time for me. wow! picked up a few things and a great bag at great price from greybear leather. parking lots were full and couldnt ask for a nicer day.

I know you RACED home to edit it and get it up, but... Mike, Mike, Mike.
:idunno:

Had a great time down there, wished I'd known you were there *again* Mike I'da said Hello!

Never to late to say THANK YOU! While loading our picks from the fair and saying our good-byes to friends I left my one of a kind walking stick lying on the ground. Not knowing til' we got all the way back to Mehoopany, I was sure all was lost. Well talking to a friend, who talked to a friend, who well ya see how it works, my stick was found the next day leaning on the big shade tree at the parking lot area.Sunday the next day more friends who were at the event, bumped into the treasure hunters and the stick was in my hands that night. One happy camper right here!!! THANKS to everyone who helped me out, THANKS to the person who leaned it on the tree, and THANKS to all the kind folks that attend that did not help themselves to a fine walking stick, speaks volumes to the people in the Muzzleloader family!

Never to late to say THANK YOU! While loading our picks from the fair and saying our good-byes to friends I left my one of a kind walking stick lying on the ground. Not knowing til' we got all the way back to Mehoopany, I was sure all was lost. Well talking to a friend, who talked to a friend, who well ya see how it works, my stick was found the next day leaning on the big shade tree at the parking lot area.Sunday the next day more friends who were at the event, bumped into the treasure hunters and the stick was in my hands that night. One happy camper right here!!! THANKS to everyone who helped me out, THANKS to the person who leaned it on the tree, and THANKS to all the kind folks that attend that did not help themselves to a fine walking stick, speaks volumes to the people in the Muzzleloader family! :hatsoff:

One big happy family of gentle-people! Maybe one of the last bastions (grits notwithstanding).

Back