• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

deer kielbasa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I found one on line that looked good and also a deer andoui recipe, I always made my own bolonga and jerky, thought I might give something else a try, last two years made pastrami and it turned out very good.

Got every thing gathered up, spices and such made hanging rods (oak) for the smoker and waiting on the insta cure #1 too arrive (that was the most difficult too find) looks like middle of next week it is kielbasa time. See how that turns out then andoui, and maybe some boudine (hope I spelled that correct) WAS TELLING MY HUNTING BUDDY ABOUT IT, FIRST THING HE UP AND SAYS IS THAT HE WILL GET THE GRILL HOT.đź‘Ť

Here you go friend. Kielbasa.png

Thanks, that is very similar too the recipe I have, Since I am a one man operation I do things in small batches, also this is the first go around for kielbasa and will do a 5 lbs. batch for a test run. will let you all know how it goes when finished, just waiting on the cure # 1 too arrive. Also the recipe I have I will give it a trip the smoker.

Latest posts

Back