• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dbl Barrel flintlock pistols are in

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Cannon
Reaction score
I see on the Middlesex Village sight that they got a shipment of these in today so anyone that was interested better get ahold of them quick before they are gone. :thumbsup:

It seems i put this on the wrong forum, i meant to put it in Pistols. If one of you wants to move it there thats fine.

Need to get your name on the list, last time I checked it was 250+ long waiting for dbl flint pistol and that was last week. I am on the list but it will be about 2 more months or so Wendy tells me. Good people.

Ronnie

I will find it interesting to read user reports on this pistol. May give us an inkling as what to expect in quality if they ever get the double long gun flinter out.

TANSTAAFL said:
I will find it interesting to read user reports on this pistol. May give us an inkling as what to expect in quality if they ever get the double long gun flinter out.
Elmer.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :grin:

I'll post a review when I get mine. I got an email at 4:54 this afternoon that they had one for me (I had forgotten all about it :redface: ) and do I still want it. Of course I said yes! I haven't gotten an answer to that so I don't know what kind of wait I have now, but I'm getting excited. :grin:

ETA I just talked to Wendy and my name was high enough on the list that they have one for me now! I never told my wife about this so I better tell my foxhound to move over, I'll be sharing her doghouse tonight! :shocked2:

Back