• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dawn Dishsoap

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I used to be a Corrections Officer in a Prison, I sort of know what you mean. Sadly, thats all some people understand.

Well gentlemen sorry if I offended your delicate feeling. I didn't realize a little humor would be so offensive to y'all. And as for the language you felt compelled to use, if it makes you feel all tough and bad go for it!!

Been here many many years , thats maybe the 2nd time I seen profanity spelled out. Women and kids do come here. If it goes that way, well........? Listen to truckers CB channel 19 lately? Used to be a nice on-road chat, these days sounds like boot camp.

Hey I used to be a Corrections Officer in a Prison

I used to be a printer, I can out cuss most sailors. Some times in speaking "with the boys" it still slips out. I dont type it out. Ironically the pressroom is where I got introduced to black powder (AND Dawn!), I still recall the rigamoroe my old boss used when he took me out as a paperboy (age 10) to shoot his TC Hawkin, skill full use of words:eek:.

"Listen to truckers CB channel 19 lately? Used to be a nice on-road chat, these days sounds like boot camp".

Yep, go on Dawn, more pages. PC/HC

Well gentlemen sorry if I offended your delicate feeling. I didn't realize a little humor would be so offensive to y'all. !

Try working on your delivery as well as content if you are going to be an internet comedian.
I'm not offended, just don't want to see some unsuspecting teenager get injured because you are a bad joke teller.

Here's what can happen from eating a Tide pod, A Dawn cocktail could have similar results.

Hey i never said I approve or condone anything but proper English. When I made the statement that "I used to be a Corrections Officer", I was implying that I've heard it before and that profanity is the "common -every- day -talk" of the class of people housed in prisons. I should have made myself clearer and No I never felt the need to stoop to their level by using anything but proper english. But hey I'm sorry to say such things slip out on rare ocassions. Plus I found it somewhat annoyed the inmates when they found it didn't rattle you by (them) cussing up a storm. In fact remaining calm and replying clearly seemed to rattle them sometimes. Anyone who feels profanity makes them "tough" should really go have a good talk with their Clergyman.

I've used Dawn and water to clean my muzzleloaders. When I was a kid, my mom used products similar to Dawn to wash out my mouth when some words slipped out that she deemed unacceptable to use except out behind the barn when with my dad and working livestock.

This is what happens when a thread goes on for too long and the topic gets beaten to dead. Now we are talking about corrections officers, clergyman, profanity and proper English. Time to move on. Nuff Said.

I believe I said something like that 2 pages and 7 days back. Nobody pays any attention to me, I think I'll go eat worms or something. :D

I think I'll go eat worms or something. :D
Hey! I think that's another use for Dawn, Seems I recall Dawn being used to bring up night crawlers. Never tried it myself though, and I would never eat worms, especially dawn tainted ones.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we've reached the end of another show. We hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to tune in next week. Same time, same station for the blockbuster everyone is asking to hear,

"The Problem With Pewter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back