• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dangers of Touch Hole Picks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to think of it some of those long spine thorns on cacti would make for great natural flash hole picks. You can even carve out nifty little handles for them too.

Disclaimer: the story I wrote was pure fiction. Something I created for a laugh.
I had not even imagined that people would think it was a true event.

Ahh, the never ending suprises of Social Media 😬
A true story - 5 plus years ago our private club ranges were shut down as the power company attributed holes in their high tension cables near the club to our members using them for target practice. Only after extensive investigation determined the damage to be from lightning strikes were we let off the hook. Unfortunately any damage within 10 miles of our ranges is often blamed on us. These ranges are in the country and not in urban America. We have had to install cameras that monitor/record activity at the ranges, key card activated gates and doors and membership ids worn around ones neck so that any member acting in an unsafe manner will either be suspended or kicked out. All it takes is one human jackass to ruin it for all and get the club sued/shutdown.

NOT REAL?? Well thanks a lot Bob. i really thought this was real and got so scared that i threw out all my m/l stuff. thats a shame because i was just going to buy a horn from you but i dont need it now. 😲 :D o_O this is a true story.;)

NOT REAL?? Well thanks a lot Bob. i really thought this was real and got so scared that i threw out all my m/l stuff. thats a shame because i was just going to buy a horn from you but i dont need it now. 😲 :D o_O this is a true story.;)
Well it’s safe to go back into the water now!
You can start rebuilding your BP shooting kit, too.
Why not start with, say… a Touch Hole Pick?!?!😝😂😆

Back