• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED CVA replacement lock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a CVA replacement lock for a flintlock L&R would be nice just tying to see if someone had one and I could save a couple bucks. I attached a picture of which one I’m looking for it’s the middle one from TOTW

Attachments

• 4BEBA0A6-F9A9-4316-AA89-438B6D6ACFCB.png
    4BEBA0A6-F9A9-4316-AA89-438B6D6ACFCB.png
    557.6 KB · Views: 4
If you can upgrade from a CVA to a L&R, from my experience that would be money well spent. Years ago I had a miserable experience with a CVA flint lock. The quality and reliability of my CVA was poor, but this was in the last century, so may have changed....

If you can upgrade from a CVA to a L&R, from my experience that would be money well spent. Years ago I had a miserable experience with a CVA flint lock. The quality and reliability of my CVA was poor, but this was in the last century, so may have changed....
No I agree! And I don’t mind spending the extra money bc I’ll be done once I get that lock. If I can’t get one here is there any other place other then TOTW? I know the one I will need isn’t in stock and it’s at least a 30 day wait

No I agree! And I don’t mind spending the extra money bc I’ll be done once I get that lock. If I can’t get one here is there any other place other then TOTW? I know the one I will need isn’t in stock and it’s at least a 30 day wait

Right at the top of this and every section of the forum there's an L & R lock ad.

Get the L&R lock! The CVA locks aren't worth the effort to make them work properly every time. I partially offset the cost of my L&R lock by selling the CVA lock on fleabay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back