• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED CVA Prospector Single shot pistol, By ASM .44 CALIBER

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awc

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a pistol as described above thats looking for a new home.I It functions perfectly, Has super clean barrel. Barrel mics at .443 so I think it will need a .433 ball an patch. Has very nice trigger, adjustable front an rear sights. The pistol is very heavy duty should be able to take a pretty heavy powder charge. This pistol is patterened after a Tingle single shot. If interested contact me.The stocks have been inlaid with some king of gold. It should fit into a medium flat rate box for shipping. I can't find a date code anywhere so I can't verify age, it does have a serial #.

I was told a while back the Tingle pistols were a no-no on this site. Perhaps something's changed ? Really enjoy my Tingles.

I have a pistol as described above thats looking for a new home.

Normally this ad would require a photo including a card or piece of paper next to the item with the seller's screen name and the date of the photo BUT...,

Alas the Tingle pistol, and it's copycats, while being very cool, are still inlines, and as such are not allowed on this forum. This item is one such copycat, and is an inline.

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back