• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA Hawken pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder14

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Looking for some information on my CVA Hawken pistol, I am in need of the lock screws,tang screw,barrel wedge,barrel tennon,and rear site. I was wondering if parts from a CVA Hawken rifle would fit or is there a later model I could use the parts from since they discontinued this Hawken model in early 1980”s i was told.

Hello Thunder14,

I'd check with Deer Creek Products, they have lots of old CVA stuff.
My son has one, it's a club. One needs very big hands to handle it.
He put his barrel and lock into a CVA Mountain Pistol stock,
it's going to be a nice side arm when he's finished.

AntiqueSledMan.

Ya i checked with Deer Creek Thet don’t have anything for the Hawken pistol,But I was told that CVA Hawken rifle parts will fit the Hawken pistol so I’m going to order the Hawken rifle parts from Deer Creek I believe they will fit that was my original plan.This gun was given to me so if i spend some money on it no biggie its a nice solid gun.

Back