• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD CVA Hawken percussion lock - $50 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorsideburns

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have a CVA lock for sale for $50 shipped. Good condition wtih signs of use with minor freckling or surface rust discoloration and works just fine. It measures about 5" long and I believe it goes to the earlier CVA model Hawken rifle because of the flat spring. I think in later years in the 2000s CVA changed to a coil spring.

Last edited:
The Hawken lock and the Kentucky lock are different.
Which are you offering? Please provide photo's of the lock backs/internals if possible.

The Hawken lock and the Kentucky lock are different.
Which are you offering? Please provide photo's of the lock backs/internals if possible.
Hey necchi, I just clicked on the picture I posted because it's actually a full album that's supposed to be there which had a dozen pictures but it does not want to load. I am sorry for the technical issues.

The lock measures about 5" long, I'm honestly not sure if it goes to the Kentucky or Hawken. Sorry I am having a hard time sharing a link right now because the forum keeps trying to embed the album.

Last edited:
Let's see if posting the pictures individually works better, I apologize for the technical difficulties. Here is the better lock:

VqCvFHO.jpg

BWSTpCv.jpg

MkTc6IZ.jpg
mdDTSgd.jpg

NxHMrGk.jpg

One sold, one remaining for sale. Post deleted for listing clarity.

Last edited:
After some googling I believe these locks are for the Hawken model. I have updated the title accordingly. Sorry for the confusion. Although I do have a CVA Kentucky lock which I will create another thread for once I take pictures tomorrow.

After some googling I believe these locks are for the Hawken model. I have updated the title accordingly. Sorry for the confusion. Although I do have a CVA Kentucky lock which I will create another thread for once I take pictures tomorrow.
These still available?

Yes, still for sale!
Do you know of they work on a CVA Hawken? I looked at mine that i have and the back seems a bit different. I just need the caolock plate but it seems like i can only get the complete assembly. I guess ill take em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back