• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN CVA Hawken .54 Percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. In the old days we used to get an email and I was waiting for that. Still available and how do we communicate and make arrangements if we get to that point?

Nice leather piece on the butt of the rifle... Where did you get that?

Folks, I have two people interested in this rifle and I am just not able to coordinate getting it out and getting on the phone with them to answer question and make a deal happen. This is a very busy time of year in our business, and other responsibilities, plus the hunting. My wife said "if you really wanted to sell it you'd find a way". After an honest assessment that is true. I am reluctant. I don't need to sell it for any particular reason. It is incredibly reliable and consistently accurate. Somehow the barrel produces more velocity with the same load than some of my longer rifles. I do have sweat equity in the stock refinish and polishing the action and I did put it together from various parts. I guess I am going to hold on to it until I know I am ready to see it go to a new home and I am committed to working with potential buyers to make that happen. Thank you all for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back