• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD CVA Frontier Maple Stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1951.jpeg
IMG_1948.jpeg
IMG_1949.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg
IMG_1954.jpeg
IMG_1953.jpeg
IMG_1950.jpeg
IMG_1955.jpeg
IMG_1956.jpeg
Maple stock with 15/16 barrel channel. Complete with hardware as shown. Im thinking it has the wrong lock, moreso than being inletted badly. This is from an early CVA kit that the original owner did not complete or do a great job of inletting, but put a finish on the wood. Its all from the late 70’s but unused. Although useable, it will need some work to get it looking right. $150

Last edited:
you’re right. I had just sold a frontier but it had a 24” barrel. I had no idea they made both carbines and rifles.
Im assuming this stock has the wrong lock in it rather than being poorly inletted.

I looked up the lock, yours appears to be correct

View attachment 300223View attachment 300234View attachment 300235View attachment 300236View attachment 300242View attachment 300243View attachment 300244View attachment 300245View attachment 300246View attachment 300247Maple stock with 15/16 barrel channel. Complete with hardware as shown. Im thinking it has the wrong lock, moreso than being inletted badly. This is from an early CVA kit that the original owner did not complete or do a great job of inletting, but put a finish on the wood. Its all from the late 70’s but unused. Although useable, it will need some work to get it looking right. $150
Well if some body wanted a like new set of triggers and a like new lock for a spare for their Ole fathful rifle you can't buy the triggers or Lock for it trom CVA I know I buy parts from them every 2 was to a month I don't need them I got 10 of each on hand same way with Crockett parts and TC abolesete parts good luck with your sale poker if you need a spare part these are cheap,enough

guy's. I just checked the dimensions of my early cva mountain rifle lock plate which is the same as the lock shown.
i checked it against a L&R Durs Egg plate the L&R is longer and just a smidge wider.
looks like it would cover the beaver marks of this inletting thus giving one the option of using this very nice maple stock. scrape it and hit it with aqua fortis and watch the figure pop.
don't mean to hijack the thread but there is plenty of potential in this stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back