• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Coyote Problem

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree If you do not "know" exactly what you are doing as it applies to Coyote trapping DON'T ,,, just DON'T, everytime anyone tries and fails they have educated the coyote and they never forget ..You can kill every one in your area and the ones from over the line will move in the next minute...You do not outsmart a coyote you just take the stupid one's/pups out of the pack,,,,and educate the others...

Sorry haven't been on in a few days, the removal of live animals was a test of the snares and good PR for the job I was on.

Never said they didn't make it on stretcher boards though :grin:

Tracy

Yes it is and it will always be something that I enjoy doing. Nothing like it when the come running in like they do really gets the old heart pumping :grin:

Tracy

trapping coyotes is not hard, but it does require a person to study up and learn how to make a correct set. If all land owners would set a few yote traps every year we'd have a lot less of them eatting fawns. Most people are too lazy to trap, but they will buy a $1200 coyote rifle that they won't use????

You sound like my Mrs. She says that I only ever get the old & slow, the young & stupid & the sick.
I love to show her the prime ones just to blow her theory but then she says that it was just tin RRRs'ed luck. The Dingo had a bad hair day. :idunno:
Trapping of dogs is the only way to dent the population I agree on that.
O.

Latest posts

Back