• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Courage,New Hampshire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinStar

45 Cal.
Reaction score
This last Sunday night there was four hour mini-series on INSP; a Christian station on Directv. The time setting is just before the Revolution and involves a town justice of the peace, a group that he belongs to called the Sons of Liberty and their dealings with a corrupt governor. (Sounds like NY where I live :haha: ) The production company that made it is called Colony Bay and they have a website and DVDs for sale. I contacted them and they are set to begin filming more segments to continue the story. I really enjoyed it.

TinStar
Soli Deo Gloria!

Back