• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Complete Box of Ten (10) Thompson Center 31" Long PA Hunter Synthetic Ram Rods

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below TC 31" long synthetic ram rods for sale. There are 10 of them total and all are in the TC sealed package and are brand new. These are easy to alter the length by lightly heating the steel end, removing it - cut and taper to your desired length and epoxy the end back on or you can pin it on. These are a solid rod and are not hollow.

They were sold for the TC Pennsylvania Hunter rifles and can also be used -as is- on the Cleland Match Rifle or any barrel at 31" long requiring a 3/8" ram rod. I bought these to use on my Cleland's, but ended up going with brass range rods instead.

These normally sell for around $25 each. I am asking $130 for all Ten (10) which includes shipping through the USPS, unless you live out West and I would need $5 more to cover the cost.

I take USPS Money Orders as payment or I can take a credit/debit card by phone with the 3.5% added fee they charge me.

IMG_1125.JPG
IMG_1126.JPG
IMG_1127.JPG
IMG_1128.JPG

Last edited:
@ADK Bigfoot and @Slinginslugs, my intention in buying this group of ramrods was not to resell, but rather I intended to use them. Hopefully they will be the same or similar to some TC synthetic ramrods I picked up in the early 1980s (guessing on date). Synthetic yes, but with a faux wood grain and durable as hell. From @BruceHH ‘s photographs I could see they were ‘brown’, and if they have the faux wood grain, all the better. If they are as easy to shorten as Bruce stated (remains to be seen as I have not attempted), I envision using them on a number of TC Hawken, Renegade and WMCs.

It will be a while before I check things out, likely after hunting season, but if I have any remaining or decide not to use them, you two will be first on the list. The other member that contacted me and told me I was being greedy by purchasing, though they have yet to post on this thread, is off the list.

Not a problem, thanks for the response. I hope they serve you well 👍
I’ve been picking these ramrods up for years one or two at a time. A box of ten is real prize, at least for me. I have kept a few for myself, though I have hung the majority of them over time under guns I have gifted to interested nephews of buddies’ kids. Pretty much unbreakable, and most kids can break anything…… Can’t take it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back